Friday 13 June 2008

While I'm thinking about it...

I would like to thank endemol for providing me with some of the best entertainment of the week.

The food task was perfect, what better than to see the people you hate going through electric shock torture (all health and safety approved too!)? Oh what pleasure it was to see them writhe and scream in pain, in real life, not just in my head! Making it better still was the fact that for a while one of the hated thought it would be fun to deliberately shock the rest of the hated, just as I would do, then got depressed about his meanness and spent an hour sobbing. I have no sympathy, only joy!

Oh and before anyone tells me that I don't know what it's like, well, you're wrong. When my wife was giving birth she had a TENS machine. I thought it was a good idea to put it on my arm and whack it up all the way before pressing the button. Surprising amounts of arm spasms and hilarity followed, with only mild pain. I do know what it's like and they were being pathetic. So ner.

I still hate them too, my sympathy gland is currently faulty.

No comments: